Color Span 2™
Create Your Own Custom LED Fixture
The Chroma-Q® Color Span 2™ is a configurable low profile, ultra bright LED cove lighting and wall wash system for wide ranging applications featuring an improved second generation design. The fixture gives lighting designers, specifiers and end users the flexibility to specify many aspects of its design to meet their particular application needs, including:
- IP rating: indoor (IP20) or outdoor (IP67) rated use
- Body length: 400mm / 16", 800mm / 32" or 1,200mm / 48"
- Body colour: 10 different colour options available
- LED colours: RGBA, single colour Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Cool White, Warm White, or any colour combination
- Optics: narrow, medium or wide beam angles
This vast range of configurations, combined with a very powerful 2,000 lumens output per 1.2m / 4 foot and ultra slim design, makes the Color Span 2 suitable for a wide range of wall wash, cove, effects and feature lighting applications in the architectural and entertainment sectors.
As well as benefitting from the same high quality components and innovative LED technologies found in other leading Chroma-Q LED products, the fixture's highly efficient solid-state technology requires less power and maintenance compared to conventional luminaires, enabling it to wash a 21.6m / 72 foot long wall from just a single wall outlet.
- Configure the IP rating, body length, body colour, LED colours (4 circuits) and optics
- Low profile LED cove lighting and wall wash system
- Ultra bright - 2,000 lumens per 1.2m / 4ft
- Compatible with Color Span 2, 6 & 18 way power supplies
- Smooth, linear dimming curve
- Optional RGBA *Magic Amber configuration
*Magic Amber is the term used for the unit's ability to bring in amber when mixing colours that require it
US Church lighting specialist, Fredrick and Emily’s Church Renovations, has specified fixtures from the Chroma-Q® LED range to provide an energy-efficient, color changing lighting solution for its house of worship clients.
A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd. has supplied a Chroma-Q® Color Span™ LED cove lighting and wall wash system to the Brighton Dome for their stylish Dome Foyer main bar. Situated alongside the venue’s magnificent art deco style Concert Hall and part of a £22 million...
A.C. Lighting Inc. has supplied a Chroma-Q® Color Span™ LED cove lighting and wall wash system to architectural lighting design and installation specialists, DesignLight Co. for the entrance of the Scampo restaurant in Boston. The sixth culinary destination created by award winning...
The Faith Christian Family Church in New Mexico recently transformed the look of its worship music services with a 70 foot Chroma-Q Color Span LED stage wash light installation and a Jands Vista S3 control system.
The Chroma-Q® LED lighting range has been extended with the launch of the new Color Span™ - a configurable low profile, ultra bright LED cove lighting and wall wash system for wide ranging applications.