PSU 5 Way For Compact™
- Controls up to 5 Force Compact Fixture via 1 x 4 Pin Outlet with a maximum of 5 units
- Magic Box enclosure - can be truss or 19" rack mounted (with optional rack ears)
- 23 Pre-programmed looks
- Stores up to 31 user programmed looks
- 18 Control modes
- Backlit LCD display
- Master slave operation in stand alone mode
- Nut insert for ½"-13UNC x ¾" bolt
Lighting Designer Sean Agosta-Bidleman of Prysm Enterprises chose ninety-six Color Force Compact™ LED fixtures to illuminate the spectacular 100 ft high Library Tower permanent installation at the University of Hawaii’s new West Oahu campus.
New York, USA, based lighting designer James Bedell recently specified 100 Chroma-Q® Color Force Compact™ fixtures for an installation illuminating the interior of a 10,000 square feet temporary pop-up store in Times Square, NYC, for Wired Magazine.
The new Chroma-Q® Color Force Compact™ is a powerful creative lighting tool that works in perfect harmony with the popular Color Force™ range. The Compact is a cost-effective workhorse, ideal for a wide range of applications. Utilising core LED technology from the Color...