Studio Force™ D 12 Phosphor
Extreme Output Daylight White Phosphor LED Fixture
The new Chroma-Q® Studio Force D 12 Phosphor™ is a 5,600K CCT, daylight white fixture which utilises innovative LED technologies found in the Studio Force™ range to provide an equivalent soft edge output to a fluorescent fixture - up to 8,210 lumens - developed specifically for use in TV, film and broadcast studio environments. Other features include an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming, laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the unit is equipped with a manual control mode, colour touch screen interface, fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
With an extreme output of up to 8,210 lumens, the Studio Force D 12 Phosphor packs an impressive punch for its size.
The Studio Force D 12 Phosphor is specifically designed for film and studio soft lighting applications.
Optional accessories include a spigot adaptor, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat and barn door.
The Studio Force Phosphor range includes ColorSure™ technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics & Dimming
The Studio Force Phosphor range's camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical & Mechanical
On the outside, the Studio Force D 12 Phosphor has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The fixture features a colour touch screen interface for easy operation and a full manual control mode.
The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
The Studio Force Phosphor range also features fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units, flat end plates for seamless wall-washing and a rugged extruded aluminium body.
- 5,600K CCT daylight white
- Extreme output – up to 8,210 lumens
- Extra soft beam – very wide output
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for film and studio applications
- Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
- 335mm / 13.2" length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
- Fanless, studio & full control modes
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Also available as a DC battery-powered version
UK - A.C. Special Projects Ltd. (ACSP) have recently specified, supplied and installed premium performance Chroma-Q fixtures for John Lewis’s new content production studio in London.
Stand 1-E8 The Chroma-Q® stand at PLASA 2012 (1-E8) will see the official worldwide launch of the new Studio Force Phosphor™ LED lighting range alongside the brand’s other recent LED, control, data distribution and lighting accessory solutions, which are designed...